Monday, June 27, 2011

The beginning or maybe it is the middle

As the title suggests I am a mom of 4 girls. They are 12, 10 & my last was born in March 2011. I figured listing that is easier than constantly trying to label her in months. Though she will soon be 4 months. I am going to be 34 in August. I have been married almost 9 years. My husband will be 39 in August. He has also been a type 1 diabetic for almost 30 years. I reside in Illinois but grew up in Indiana. 
I am the oldest of 4. I am sure you will meet my brother & 2 sisters somewhere along the journey. My sisters are 2 of my best friends, they will be 25 in October. My brother is about 28 I am thinking. I won't touch on him much as it is a sticky situation where he is concerned.
This is mainly just a brief look into our jumbled life. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for joining the SAHbbatical blog hop for Stay-At-Home parents. Please make sure you read & follow the requirements for the hop, which can be found here: http://wp.me/P1dt1X-ce

    Once you've followed the host blog & have posted the blog hop's code (linked icon), leave me a comment/message so that I can verify your blog hop's membership.

    Thanks again for joining; good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I stumbled across your blog and have to say we have alot in common :)
    I am a sahm to 3 kids, my daughter is 11.5, my son is 8 and our baby boy was born Jan '11. I am 34, married nearly 12 yrs. I also have 2 sisters and 1 brother and that too is not a good relationship. Anyway, sorry for the info overload...just wanted to say hi and that I'm your newest follower all the way from Australia :)
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete